Friday, September 05, 2008

Oprah Palin Obama update

OPRAH'S STATEMENT: "The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. [see below] There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

From Oprah's slideshow captioning past shows:

Oprah has one more question for Senator Obama. "If you ever would decide to run within the next five years…would you announce on this show?" she asks. "I don't think I could say no to you," Senator Obama says. "Oprah, you're my girl."

I dont mind if she has Palin on or doesn't have Palin on. Oprah should at least be honest about her bias though. And consistent in her stances.

1 comment:

Captain USpace said...

.
I bet she will alienate some women fans of hers. They will be even more open to checking out Palin. Oprah doesn't want Palin on her show because she is afraid Palin might sway some of her viewers away from Obama.

Oprah is afraid of hurting Obama's chances, she knows he has a tough fight with Palin on the ticket.
.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never elect a woman

who's a conservative
she's just a gender traitor

.
absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never promote a woman

who's a conservative
she's just might beat your man

.
All real freedom starts with freedom of speech. Without freedom of speech, there can be no real freedom.
.
Philosophy of Liberty Cartoon
.
Help Halt Terrorism Today!
.
USpace

:)
.