Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Light is in the world and evil hates It.

My bible reading today in John 3 brought this before my eyes:

"This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

"For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

"But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."

I have seen so many times that the Bible is right in what it says. I pay particular attention when I see written about the Light and the Dark/Evil, because I have seen it play out, exactly as the Bible describes, over and over. The Dark hates the Light. It scurries to hide from it, crouching in misery at the edges of its shadow, fearful to stand exposed and transparent yet muttering nonetheless about the unfairness of it all.

Light is never be afraid to stand, for Christ is with you, He is in you, and may Light's deeds be manifested as having been wrought in God indeed.

I do not know what it is about the passages about the Light that affect me so, maybe because I have seen it, experienced it, and know that it is utter glory and Truth. In any case, those who have Christ in You, be encouraged, for true Light has come int the world and it is good.

No comments: