Sunday, September 20, 2009

I don't miss this














NEW ENGLAND: Freeze, frost warnings issued by forecasters


Overnight temperatures are making it clear that fall is just around the corner. The National Weather Service issued freeze and frost warnings for Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, with temperatures expected to dip into the upper 20s in some areas early this morning. Freezing or frost could kill or threaten some crops or outdoor plants if they are left outside uncovered overnight. Photo by Jeanne Adams

I prefer this: weather forecast for today, and the end of the week.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You've got that right, the South is better in every way than the North. That's why the South should have won the War of Northern Aggression. If the South had won, I guarantee we would have a better President today, although Obama could still SERVE in the WHITE HOUSE.

Elizabeth Prata said...

I wouldn't say that the south is better "in every way" than the north. I don't believe that any place has it 100% over any other. I don't miss the cold weather. But I think the hot and humid weather here is pretty rough sometimes. I think the north has some attitudes right about race, where the south in some pockets needs improving. And so on.

I have never once never heard a southerner call it "the war of northern aggression". I have heard many call it "the Confederate War."

I do agree with you that Obama is not serving. I don't think he knows the meaning of the word