Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some more photos I like: rocks!!

I saw one of those globes in a yard, you know, the colored kind on a pedestal. I went up close and took a picture of myself in the reflection. Note: objects in this mirror are smaller than they appear.


I like rocks. Rocks of all kinds! Small, large, mountainous, striated, polished, it doesn't matter. Rocks rock! This is of a garden pond.


The mountainous granite of Acadia, the rockbound coast of Maine


Jasper Beach Maine. No sand, all the beach is polished rhyolote and jasper.

Painted rocks west Texas. I think if I remember right, it was the Lobo Valley petroglyph site near Van Horn.

New Gloucester Maine rock wall, and heron, hiding. Or trying to.
Harbor rocks at low tide, Lubec, Maine. Plus kelp!
Two cute girls trying rock climbing for the first time, Gray ME


No comments: