Sunday, May 29, 2011

Two By Two

I like to take pictures. When I worked for the Athens newspaper doing features and photography I went to a lot of events and I took a lot of pictures. In reviewing these, I noticed I tend to take photos of twos. Two things, two people...etc. Here is a photo essay of local people enjoying life, two by two.

At Carlton GA music fest
Two girls getting candy at Comer GA Christmas parade
At Farm Day, Mobile Dairy Exhibit for field trip elementary students
Two gentlemen catching up at Comer (GA) Fair
At a Lowery Gallery Art opening, Danielsville GA
Eastport ME 4th of July parade, USS McFaul Captain(l) and 2nd in Command
Gray ME, friends restoring Old Post Office historic building
Comer Farm Market, impromptu violin lesson
Danielsville GA, two Madison County High School football players recollecting a great play
Comer GA farmer's market, watermelon farmers talking

No comments: