Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Boy this year flew by, and now I have to learn to write another date on my check. I wonder how many mistakes I'll make writing '2011' until it flows easily from my pen.

Lately I have learned the culinary joys of ketchup on my home fries. I am a late bloomer, I know.

I learned that my house will never be as clean as a southern lady's, but that's OK.

We collide around in our own little worlds, but we truly have a bigger impact on people around us than we think, and people have a bigger impact on us than we imagine. Be kind, it makes a difference. A small moment of kindness goes a long way, and a smile goes even further.

I hope your 2011 is filled with peace and  prosperity, that your needs will be met and that you spend each day in pursuit of good.

No comments: