Monday, November 10, 2008

Resistance is futile

The co-chair of Barack Obama's Transition Team, Valerie Jarrett, appeared on Meet the Press this weekend and used, shall we say, an interesting word to described what she thinks Barack Obama will be doing in January when he's officially sworn into office. She didn't say Obama will be ready to lead. Sse didn't say that he will begin to govern. Nor will he 'serve' like Governor Palin does. No...Obama will begin to rule. Meet your new Overlord. Resistance is futile.

Jarret told Brokaw that "given the daunting challenges that we face, it's important that president elect Obama is prepared to really take power and begin to rule day one."

Funny:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope when he "rules" he makes a change. This bailout really steams me. No oversight whatsoever. So I live in a dinky apartment that I rent but stay within my means and these you-know-whats are handed a bazillion dollars with no strings attached? I don't know if the problem is with Congress or the Prez or both but at this point, any change is a good change.

Elizabeth Prata said...

Be careful what you wish for.