Saturday, December 29, 2007

My weird cats

They have taken to accompanying me in the bathroom, waiting for that joyful moment when I turn the faucet on. Here, the three of 'em are captured doing what they each love best: Abby, drinking from the faucet; Luke, waiting for a chance to scare Abby; and Bert, sniffing Abby's butt. Nerds, all.













Who, me?
Athens received a half inch of rain yesterday, a welcome addition to our thirsty ground, but not enough to end the year without stating it's the driest since 1954. Still, it was great to listen to the off and on patter or raindrops on the metal roof yesterday. Homey and comforting.

I don't have a lot planned today, just the usual of heading to the Post Office to see what Santa Postman may have brought (ebay winnings? The delayed and awaited Christmas package that went astray?) and perhaps if I get up a head of steam, drag a load to the laundromat. I'll definitely make soup later, it's that kind of day. Cabbage-vegetable-tofu soup. Mmm.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: