Sunday, May 31, 2020

Fruit

By Elizabeth Prata

You know I like food prep. I like snack prep too. I just took a half hour and peeled 5 kiwis, 1lb of strawberries, 4 mandarins, and grapes and popped them in the fridge.

Having fruit washed, peeled, and prepped for eating makes it more likely when I open the fridge that I'll select it. If you're on the go, adding already cut fruit to your desserts or cereal just adds vitamins and nutrition.

Here is the fruit of my labor. See what I did there



We have church today for the first time in 2 1/2 months. I'm looking forward to that! With the exception of a few days at school since the lockdown began on March 13, I haven't been in a group or really spoken to anybody. We are advised to remain socially distant in the church, and to disperse quickly afterward, but still, when we gather and sing and listen to the word preached live, it will be glorious.

Tomorrow I need to bring an item to UPS to return it to Amazon, and since I'll only be 3 miles from the UGA Botanical Gardens, I'll swing by and relax among the flowers and butterflies. If it goes as planned (and it might not, there are rallies and protests scheduled for my city later today) then I'll take lots of photos. I have the summer to make new scripture photos with them, or just to post as is. So many sisters have said they enjoy the peaceful photos. I'll be sure to post many more. Thank you for your encouragement!

Here is one I took last night when the power went out at dusk and I went outside to enjoy the sunset. I liked the symmetry and wondered about the distance between each stem being so regular. God made all the trees in one day. he is an amazing creator!






No comments: