Sunday, February 24, 2008

chemtrails

Aw, ain't that pretty?




Pretty to look at, perhaps deadly to breathe. Chemtrails are geometric patterns of jet trails over populated areas that are purported to carry metals, toxins, and other material that are being secretly sprayed by the government in ongoing weather modification programs.

Gee, aren't they just contrails? Normal exhaust that temporarily vaporizes in narrow atmospheric conditions and dissipate quickly? Nope. The specific upper atmospheric conditions required for hot jet exhaust to form "Persistent Contrails" is well documented within scientific literature and can be summarized as high elevation temperatures below - 40 C and relative humidity that exceeds 60 %. These are NOT contrails, which vaporize quickly. These trails remain in the sky for long periods, dissipating by expanding slowly into cirrus-looking clouds, gradually merging inot each other and as a result, and obscure the sunlight.

Chemtrails were included in the original version of HR 2977, the "Space Preservation Bill" in the definitions section. Chemtrails are (were, before the bill was revised) defined as an exotic weapon.

I had no idea about chemtrails, until I stumbled upon a website about them and was looking at the photos. "huh," I'd thought. Then I suddenly remembered the photos I had taken of the 'pretty sky' and the 'nice lines' I then stored on my computer. I reviewed them on my computer. At the time I had thought it was unusual that they were so linear and well-formed. It hit me: they're chemtrails. After that, I started looking up. One day, driving by a part of town where there were large fields with unrestricted sky views, I saw a grid being made by two planes. A tic-tac-toe pattern, the two planes swept back and forth, one line, then another. I was driving and didn't get but one shot and that was too blurry. I'll keep trying. And I'll keep studying.

KSLA reported barium in the drift-down.
newscasters in LA reported on chemtrails.
Germany has admitted doing it:


Think the government wouldn't do that to us? CNN reported "Chem, bio tests used US troops."

Or: in 1999: Public Law of the US Code PUBLIC LAW 95-79 [P.L. 95-79] TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520 "CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM" "The use of human subjects will be allowed for the testing of chemical and biological agents by the U.S. Department of Defense, accounting to Congressional committees with respect to the experiments and studies." "The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States]." -SOURCE- Public Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977, 91 Stat. 334. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 91, page 334, you will find Public Law 95-79. Public Law 97-375, title II, Sec. 203(a)(1), Dec. 21, 1982, 96 Stat. 1882. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 96, page 1882, you will find Public Law 97-375.

which in 2004 was repealed to state in section 1520a that they can't do that to unsuspecting civilians anymore. Mostly. Only in certain circumstances. Really.

So that was my big "eureka" moment. The sky above me with pretty grids of hanging trails are really chemicals. Those conspiracy guys on the web...were right. My advice: start looking up.

No comments: