Friday, January 24, 2014

My evening in pictures

Or as Sheldon Cooper, the character from the Big Bang Theory would say, "prevening".

I come home on Fridays and vacuum. My abode is ready for me to enjoy all weekend and I won't be aggravated by looking at something I have to do. It's done, ergo, no aggravation.


Murray the new kitty and Luke my old kitty are snuggling. This is the first time that I'm aware that the two foster brothers feel relaxed enough to rest together. Murray is blending into our family just fine.

Bert, however, is on the table because he wants me to comb him. He is a hussy for being groomed.

My treat this week: a freshly baked batch of chocolate chip cookies and some chai spice tea. Two of those cookies are going into my tummy right now.

It's the weekend. It's Friday night. I like Friday nights best. It is the longest time until Monday work again and the weekend possibilities are still myriad. The sweetness of coming to a full stop after literally 10 hours of constant movement is still deliciously wonderful. It's quiet. I love Friday nights.

Enjoy your weekend. May they be full of whatever it is that you enjoy best.






I also like to have a treat on Friday evenings. Tonight I made chocolate chip cookies.




No comments: