Monday, August 14, 2006

Thanks to Christie

I really appreciate Christie's help in getting the banner up. Using Blogger is easy, tweaking the settings to one's specs is hard.

This will be my personal blog once I've had enough of The Monument. As of May, I no longer own the paper. As of last week, I no longer work at the paper, and soon I will not have any opinions about it. I'm in transition mode, shifting from one career to another and this portion of the shift is called, "Limbo," "'Tween-times" or just plain overlap from one lifestyle to another.

I've done it before, and I know what's ahead, so no worries there. Meanwhile, I am going to tweak the banner to install a black border around it. If it kills me. Why not? I've got plenty of time.

1 comment:

Christie said...

You're welcome. I'm glad I could offer some assistance. Let me know if there is anything else you need. :)