Tuesday, April 21, 2020

So pretty!

By Elizabeth Prata

I had to do an errand this morning so I took some photos along the way. You know, capture different scenes than the same birds, squirrels and blades of grass in my own yard, lol.

Weather certainly does help the attitude. We have had days of just perfect weather. For me that means, bright sun, warm but not hot. Startling clear blue skies. No humidity. light breeze. Lots of birds flying about and chirping, making the yard dynamic along with the gently swaying leaves and branches in the breeze.

I live in a wonderfully rural and pretty area of Georgia. Rolling hills, lots of green, pastures with lots of different animals like donkeys, cows, sheep, horses...

I'll post the photos below.

The industrial park water tower



Weeds against the fence at a pasture


Baby birds above the gas pumps


A resting bike

Lonely chair at the salon


1 comment:

Grace to You said...

I would love to see a bird's nest perched above my gas pump!!