Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I just discovered Kevin Nalts

Maybe I am the last person in the Universe to find this, I know I'm the 557,070th to view it, but I just discovered Kevin Nalts.

Viral Video interview and his Farting in Public are hilarious. His site is dedicated to online video, trends in online video, and how to make money from online video.

Nalts said: "This weekend we did two similar videos, which are currently topping the list of most discussed and highest rated comedies on YouTube. It began when my nephew’s friend, Spencer, showed up at our house eager to make a video. He’s been watching my videos, and volunteered to do practically anything. So on Saturday, we took Spencer to the library with a fart machine..." To watch, search "Farting in Public" on Youtube or click here.

Check it out!

1 comment:

Christie said...

The farting video was great. That kid has quite the sense of humor to go through with a stunt like this.