Saturday, March 30, 2019

Spring planting and patio decorations

By Elizabeth Prata

The pollen is too heavy outside for me to stay out long. My eyes get dry and itchy, and my nose runs. The sun is bright and the breeze is gentle, and the temps are perfect. But I scuttled back inside anyway, the pollen kills me. Here is the beginning of my refreshing the patio area. Soon when the plants and flowers are put out for sale (when freeze possibility has passed, early April) I'll get a few and plant into my pots.




My idea is to replant my small succulents into the square white planter I got. (Not pictured.) Also to have a flowering plant join the chicken on the table. I'll replant the two large pots on the ground. I might get a hanging plant for near the door.

It's not a whole lot, but it's more than I've done the last couple of years. Springtime is so fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth, so lovely to see the pictures of your latest special store finds. The chicken is cute indeed!

Sylvia

Elizabeth Prata said...

Thanks so much, Sylvia! :)