Saturday, November 24, 2018

Enjoying a rainy morning

By Elizabeth Prata

It's a cold November rainy late fall Georgia day, dark and sleepy. I've got wild Einstein hair, a sleeping kitty beside me, and coffee perking. Good morning from the deep South!

No more food, please Ever. I mean it. Food is the enemy. Rich food, unfamiliar food, lots of food, has been the hallmark of this week and I am done. No more. Line in the sand.

What's for breakfast?

Here are some pics from the yard during this bright sunny week, before the rain moved in last night. Pretty! The temps were in the 60s and it was pleasant in the sun and comfortingly cool in the shade.

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving holiday, whether it was with family, friends, on military duty, or at work. It's hard to believe that 2018 is passing by quickly, there's only a few more days to this year. I remember the millennium 2000 new year hysteria. I remember 1990, 1980, time is slip slidin' away and it goes so fast. Hug your loved ones and enjoy each day.










No comments: