Saturday, March 03, 2018

Spring has sprung in Georgia

I'm waking up with coffee and listening to the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Will the Circle Be Unbroken Vol 2 on Youtube. I really enjoy Friday nights and Saturday mornings. It's cool out which is great, and only supposed to get up to the mid 60s today, which is also great. We had a few days of hot weather (78-81 degrees) and I did not like that. I am not ready for it. Let Spring be Spring.

Spring in Georgia is my favorite season. Coming from northern New England, March was a wintry month, and it was turbulent as the seasons prepared to change in April. In Maine, April is the spring month. Spring in Georgia lasts a while, is replete with green pastures, baby animals, and flowers, flowers, flowers.

I took these photos the last week in February. Lovely flowers already-



Today I plan to meet friends at a country restaurant for coffee/breakfast, and then head to the Library Used Book Sale, then perhaps to the Special Store to look for two items that captured my interest. If they are still available and priced accordingly, I will post later and show you :)

Enjoy your rest, your weekend, your moments of leisure, whenever they come and however long they last.


No comments: