Friday, April 17, 2009

Baptist Pastor beaten by Border Patrol, not at border

Faithful Word Baptist Church, an Independent, fundamental, soul-winning, King James Bible-only, Baptist Church in Phoenix Tempe, AZ pastored by Steven L Anderson. YouTube channel here. Pastor Sanderson 's words:

"I told them I was a US citizen."
"I told them I was on a business trip."
"I told them I had no drugs or humans in the car."
"That wasn't enough. They wanted to search the car, and I invoked my 4th amendment rights."

"I DID NOT RESIST OR FIGHT BACK. YET I WAS TAZERED REPEATEDLY AND SHOVED IN BROKEN GLASS REPEATEDLY!"

"I was IN the United States!!! I had crossed no international border!!!"

"This occurred on the night of April 14/15, 2009"
"Here's info on the officers:
"Ernesto Gomez, CBP Border Patrol Agent Phone: (928) 785-9364 Email: Ernesto.Gomez@DHS.GOV Address: 29820 Frontage Road Wellton, AZ 85356, Cesar Y Diaz 1207 S Arena Dr Yuma, AZ 85364-4425 (928) 343-0849 cesar.diaz@DHS.gov"



This beating occurred the day after Homeland Security published a report that targets segments of the population as extremists and terrorists in a shocking display of ideological profiling. The targeted individuals would be veterans, opponents of a single issue such as immigration or abortion, and end time prophecy teachers. "
The report also mentions "'end times' prophecies could motivate extremist individuals and groups to stockpile food, ammunition and weapons. These teachings also have been linked with the radicalization of domestic extremist individuals and groups in the past, such as the violent Christian Identity organizations and extremist members of the militia movement."

Mark 13:9--

9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

No comments: