Thursday, July 30, 2020

Pointing you to my Wordpress blog at elizabethprata.wordpress.com


By Elizabeth Prata

See you at elizabethprata.wordpress.com

I've had this blog for 14 years. I've written on on and off all that time.

When Wordpress came along I added a blog there too, in case this one was suspended by Blogger. I don't own the content on blogger, Blogger owns it. They can shut down the blog without notice for any reason. In these perilous thought-times, this is happening more and more. So I thought it'd be a good idea to have a mirror blog at Wordpress.

That means I've been posting here AND there. When I write on The Quiet Life blog, I post here AND there. It's getting burdensome to post and re-post. WP doesn't handle things the same way as Blogger so essentially it means I am writing it twice, every day.

Blogger is introducing a new interface this month. I don't like it. So...I think the time has come to move exclusively to Wordpress. I will continue to write every day, but only over there. The address is

elizabethprata.wordpress.com

Still written by me, still the same name of the blog. Just go to

elizabethprata.wordpress.com

See you there!!

No comments: