Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Kids and their funny wisdom

Kids today were hilarious. And that's good because I needed some laughs.

One little five year old guy and I were talking. As we finished our conversation, I said, "You sure are a cutie pie." He said, "Speaking of pie, I'm going to help my mom make a strawberry pie tonight." A five year old who's mastered the art of the segue. Pretty cool.

Another guy saw that math papers were being passed out. Immediately he said, "I don't feel good." I said, "What's the matter?" He said, "I've got heartburn. I need to go home and rest my heartburn."

At snack time outside, one gal eyed another little guy's snack across the picnic table. She pointed to what he was eating and asked, "What's that?" He replied absently, taking a huge bite, "I don't really know."

One guy had gotten into trouble. He was standing there at the trouble spot on the playground. As I walked by he said mournfully, "I'm so sorry for what I did!" I paused and asked, "What did you do?" His reply? "I don't remember!"

Aren't they characters? I really love talking with them and I truly love listening to them talk with each other. They lift my spirits.

1 comment:

Never Forsaken said...

Thanks for passing on the laughs..I really needed it too!
~God Bless~