Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ingredients for a collage

Here are some things I have accumulated with an eye toward making something. What that something is, I don't know. I guess I just have to do it and see what emerges!


One day these appeared on my deck. No butterfly body, just two wings on the floor. They looked so lost, so pathetic, but so beautiful, that I got a piece of paper and scooped them up.


I won these on ebay for .99. The butterfly thing was still on my mind.


Opening a magazine I had not read for a long time, out slipped some rose petals I had gathered this summer and pressed inside the magazine to dry. What a happy surprise! I like it when I forget things in pockets and stuff.


I won these on ebay too for .99 cents. I like a copper border to my collages. I think it 'finishes' them somehow.

No comments: